It’s time for our second 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge! The last one was met with such amazing success (and joy)- we hope the second one follows suit. We eased you into the first one by allowing any colors to be used; however, this one we’ll have you used the colors above (neutrals are allowed) AND also be created under 10 Minutes. Sound impossible? It isn’t.
Here is what I came up with…..
Time it took to create: 9 minutes 12 seconds
Here is a little peek at what Ginny created– you’ll have to go to her blog to view the whole thing!
Time it took to create: 9 minutes 39 seconds
I am excited to have some very special names to help spread the word and also inspire us with their stunning 10 Minute creations. These ladies each have such a unique style and are quite well known in blog/ crafty magazine land. Be sure to visit each of their blogs to see their stunning 10 Minute Card Dash creations.
I’m thrilled to announce we have a sponsor for this challenge too! Danielle from Neat & Tangled has graciously offered $20 gift certificate to her online store. She has some adorable sets (I used one above) and I know you’ll have fun browsing her site.
How to Play
1) Create a card/craft project within 10 minutes using the color palette above
2) Post the time it took to create
You can pull out your supplies before your timer starts!
- Post the challenge graphic in your post, link to the challenge
- You may combine a total of three challenges with your entry. You may enter the challenge a maximum of two times.
- Challenge ends September 15, 2012 at 11:59pm, PST.