Hello and welcome!
Wow, I can’t believe we are already on our third 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge! Today we have some super fun colors that we’ll be highlighting in this challenge. In fact, we chose these colors after specifically after we got our sponsor- they work SO well with this company’s line. Any guesses as to what company in sponsoring us? Well, if you said Lawn Fawn, then you would be correct!
Time it took to create: 9 minutes 10 seconds
And now here is a peek at what Ginny created. You’ll have to visit her blog for the whole thing- believe me, it’s worth it!
Time it took to create: 9 minutes 18 seconds
As I mentioned above, our friends over at Lawn Fawn are sponsoring this challenge! Many will recognize the adorable designs; they’re super hard to miss in blog land. Kelly Marie from Lawn Fawn is giving the lucky winner any Lawn Fawn set of their choice! How fun is that?
How to Play
1) Create a card/craft project within 10 minutes using the color palette above
2) Post the time it took to create
You can pull out your supplies before your timer starts!
- Post the challenge graphic in your post, link to the challenge
- You may combine a total of three challenges with your entry. You may enter the challenge a maximum of two times.
- Challenge ends September 29, 2012 at 11:59pm, PST.