Thank you to all who have been checking in on me. On Tuesday I had not one by THREE MRI’s done- neck, back and brain. As of yet, no news yet from the various doctors. Hopefully we’ll get some answers in the next couple of days. Later on today, I have a food panel test (which I’ve never done before), to see if something I ate may have caused all of this. Still not back to normal, but overall, we’re seeing improvements in the right direction.
Despite all of this, I’m reminded to count my blessings. Here’s my Thankful Thursday list for this week:
- Salted Carmel Mochas. I’m so happy they’re back at Starbucks! Makes even a crummy morning a little brighter.
- Boots. It’s been chilly when I leave in the mornings, so I’ve been wearing my different boots and forgot how much I love them. (They’re SO much more comfortable than heels!)
- Massage Therapy. I had my first session yesterday and I can already feel some tension released and my back stretched a little more. It’ll be a while, but I’m so grateful for the relief of some pressure off my neck and shoulders.
- Such amazing and caring parents who are doing everything they can for me right now. I’m so very blessed!
- YOU. My blog readers are so incredibly sweet. I’ve received some cards and gifts and am blown away by your giving hearts.
Well, my dear blog friends, that’s it for me. What are YOU thankful for this week? It doesn’t matter if they’re small, big, silly or random things- let’s just take time to count our blessings.