Despite all the challenges and tests I’ve faced thus far because of the accident, I AM starting to see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.Again, I’m so incredibly grateful for all the prayers thus far. I’m still not out of this journey yet, and we don’t have many answers, but things are moving in the right direction.
Here is my list what I’m thankful for this week:
- my chiropractor. I wasn’t able to move my neck at all after the accident- now I can! Still a ways left to go, but I’m so thrilled I’m seeing progress!
- unexpected get well notes in the mail- they make my heart swell with thankfulness!
- my bestie. She is simply amazing. I wish I could list everything she has done for me, but that would be a super long post. Let’s just say I have the best bestie in the world.
- comfort food. My mom made my favorite casserole the other day and I’m savoring every single bite.
- laughter. It’s true, sometimes laughter is the best medicine (especially when you are having a bad day).
Each week, as I’ve been doing these posts, it’s been neat to see more and more of you open up and share about what you are thankful for. I read each and every one of these and as the weeks go by, I feel as if I’m starting to get to know you better and better. Let’s keep it up, shall we? What are YOU thankful for this week? No matter how big or small, I would love to see your lists!
See you all tomorrow!