Oh boy, this is going to be a difficult post. These two weeks have been hard, but these last couple days have been hardest. I was thinking that I was recovering and then all of a sudden I was setback…A LOT. The pain has increased and now I’m dealing with a new slew of issues. It doesn’t look like I’ll be “back to normal” super quickly– I’m still not able to work full days, drive and my movement is still super limited. I’m hoping that with each day, I’ll start feeling better and able to get back to my old routine. For those who have been praying for me, thank you!
Even in the midst of all these issues, I know I still have things to be thankful for. Here’s my list for this week:
- The car I was driving is repaired and appears to be working great.
- I’ve been able to go to the chiropractor and we have a plan to fix my neck/ back/ spine.
- A great family that is willing to drive me to the various places I need to go.
- Twitter friends who have quickly real life friends who make me laugh.
- Friends who drive out over an hour to spend time with me and take me to lunch.
Last week, I was beyond blessed and encouraged to see your Thankful Thursdays lists. There were 16 amazing stories/ lists- each one was neat to read! Let’s keep it up, shall we? What are YOU thankful for this week?
Thanks for stopping by, sweet blog friends. You all are amazing. Truly.