Ready for a brand new 10 Minute Craft Dash? I am so glad that you joined me today- not only is this the first challenge of 2013, it’s also the color palette that a previous 10 Minute Craft Dash winner picked!
Seeing as we are less than a month away from Valentine’s Day, I thought I would create a lovey dovey card with these colors. I just love how versatile these colors are together! I could see all sorts of cards being made with these colors- birthday, thinking of you, wedding, baby….. the list could go on and on!
Time it took to create: 8 minutes 43 seconds
I’m so thrilled to have WPlus9 Design Studio sponsoring a prize. Not only that, I also have a lot of the WPlus9 DT joining in this challenge! These gals blow me away with their talent and I’m glad that you were able to join along today!
Now onto the fun prize! Dawn has graciously offered up a $20 gift certificate to the WPlus9 website. With a large assortment of stamp sets, dies and different accessories, you will have so much fun shopping!
How to Play
- Create a card/craft project within 10 minutes using the color palette above
- Post the time it took to create
- Be sure to include the challenge graphic in your post and link to the challenge
- You may combine a total of three challenges with your entry. You may enter the challenge a maximum of two times.
- Challenge ends January 26, 2013 at 11:59pm, PST.
You can pull out your supplies before your timer starts!