Today’s challenge is one I’ve been looking forward to for quite a few months. Not only do we have a fun color palette, we also have a first-time sponsor, who I’ll introduce a little later in this post.
My fabulous DT has created all sorts of lovely inspiration using today’s palette. Seeing their items made me want to create even more things, which you’ll see during the duration of this challenge.
* If you aren’t able to stay within the 10 minutes, you can still link up your item! While it won’t quality for the winner spot, it still might be featured in the favorites!
Now onto the sponsor for this challenge…. Kim from Paper Smooches has graciously offered up a $20 gift certificate for the winner of this challenge. With a huge selection of clear stamps and the brand new steel dies and wood mounted stamps, the lucky winner will have SO much fun shopping!
Not only do we have a fun prize, we also have some special guests joining in this challenge! These gals are talented and I definitely cannot wait to see what they whipped up for this 10 Minute Craft Dash. Here are their links:
Kim Hughes (owner/ designer)
How to Play
- Create a card/craft project within 10 minutes featuring the color palette.
- Post the time it took to create.
- Be sure to include the challenge graphic in your post and link to the challenge.
- You may combine a total of three challenges with your entry. You may enter the challenge a maximum of two times.
- Subscribe to Pretty Pink Posh via Email
You can pull out your supplies before your timer starts!