I’m thrilled that you have joined me and the design team for a brand new 10 Minute Craft Dash. Can you believe we are on challenge #13 already? My have the weeks flown by quickly!
With St. Patrick’s Day right around the corner, I thought we would pay homage to those colors and go a little more neutral for this challenge. Don’t worry though, you can create ANY occasion card using these colors!
* If you aren’t able to stay within the 10 minutes, you can still link up your item! While it won’t quality for the winner spot, it might still be featured in the favorites!
Today we have a first time sponsor, but I’m sure it’s one you recognize- May Arts! They have a huge array of stunning ribbons in a rainbow of colors. Not to mention the variety of textures and the different widths! I’m so glad that some of their DT was able to bring you some inspiration today, here are the links to their blogs:
Oh yes, and let’s not forget about our prize for this challenge. May Arts has donated a goodie bag filled with all sorts of ribbon samples- every crafters dream!
How to Play
- Create a card/craft project within 10 minutes featuring the color palette.
- Post the time it took to create.
- Be sure to include the challenge graphic in your post and link to the challenge.
- You may combine a total of three challenges with your entry. You may enter the challenge a maximum of two times.
- Subscribe to Pretty Pink Posh via Email
You can pull out your supplies before your timer starts!