Happy 1st day of Spring!
With the flowers starting to bloom and the bright decor appearing in the stores, I thought it was time to bring out some cheery colors. Also, with the sponsor this week, these colors work PERFECTLY!
These colors can be used all sorts of themes and occasions- I cannot wait to see where your creativity takes you this week! As usual, the DT has some lovely inspiration to share and I hope that it’ll inspire you as you create for the challenge.
* If you aren’t able to stay within the 10 minutes, you can still link up your item! While it won’t quality for the winner spot, it might still be featured in the favorites!
Today we have a returning sponsor, along with some of their DT. Please join me in welcoming Lawn Fawn! I know many of the 10 Minute Craft Dash participants are huge fans of Lawn Fawn, so I’m extra excited to say they are sponsoring this challenge. Here’s what the lucky winner will receive….
I’m thrilled that some of the Lawn Fawn gals were able to take time in the midst of their inspiration week to join along in the fun. Be sure to visit their blogs and see their beautiful creations!
How to Play
- Create a card/craft project within 10 minutes featuring the color palette.
- Post the time it took to create.
- Be sure to include the challenge graphic in your post and link to the challenge.
- You may combine a total of three challenges with your entry. You may enter the challenge a maximum of two times.
- Subscribe to Pretty Pink Posh via Email