It’s time for a brand new challenge and I hope you’re ready for some pretty colors. When I had first picked these colors a while back, I had no idea they would be one of the “it” color combos. Whoever chooses these trendy colors knows what they’re doing- they colors are swoon worthy!
Before I showcase this card, I wanted to let you all know that our beloved Jess had to step down from her DT position. Since we’re getting close to the end of the term for the current DT, I won’t be looking to replace this spot. However, there has been some talk that there just might be an upcoming DT call in the future. Stay tuned!
Today we have a returning sponsor, along with some of their talented DT. Please join me in welcoming WPlus9! Many of our beloved Craft Dash participants are fans of this company and I’m so thrilled it worked out for them to sponsor once again. With their growing collection of stamp sets, dies and accessories, I know the winner will enjoy spending this gift certificate!
We have five of the WPlus9 girls joining us for this challenge as special guests. Be sure to visit their blogs and see their beautiful creations using this color palette!
How to Play
- Create a card/craft project within 10 minutes featuring the color palette.
- Post the time it took to create.
- Be sure to include the challenge graphic in your post and link to the challenge.
- You may combine a total of three challenges with your entry. You may enter the challenge a maximum of two times.
- Subscribe to Pretty Pink Posh via Email
You can pull out your supplies before your timer starts!
* If you aren’t able to stay within the 10 minutes, you can still link up your item! While it won’t quality for the winner spot, it still might be featured in the favorites section!