Hello and Happy Wednesday!
It’s a good day here at Pretty Pink Posh. My sister made a surprise visit from San Francisco yesterday, so it’s been a whirlwind 24 hours. There’s something about having her in the same state that makes the family feel that much closer and the days a little brighter. Ah, love these family times!
Well, it’s time for the a brand new 10 Minute Craft Dash and I have a new sponsor to introduce you to, along with an adorable prize and some special guests! Whether you stamp, sew, scrapbook or just tinker around with crafts, you can join along in this challenge!
* If you aren’t able to stay within the 10 minutes, you can still link up your item! While it won’t quality for the winner spot, it still could qualify as a favorites pick!
Now onto the first-time sponsor providing the adorable stamp set for the winner. Please welcome Precious Remembrance Shop, a small company based out of North Carolina. They are still fairly new, but they have a fabulous DT and you may have seen some of their special guests that have made this company known in blog land. The winner of this challenge will get their most recent stamp set, Little One!
If you were inspired by the cards above, just wait until you see what the Precious Remembrance Shop DT has created! It’s not often that a WHOLE team will be able to join along, so I am truly excited to be able to share all of the following links with you. Be sure to visit each blog- I know that it’ll inspire you with this color palette!
How to Play
- Create a card/craft project within 10 minutes featuring the color palette.
- Post the time it took to create.
- Be sure to include the challenge graphic in your post and link to the challenge.
- You may combine a total of three challenges with your entry. You may enter the challenge a maximum of two times.
- Subscribe to Pretty Pink Posh via Email
You can pull out your supplies before your timer starts!