Colors: Rose, Light Orange, Cornflower Blue
It’s time for a new 10 Minute Craft Dash and I’ve got a unique color palette for you. Since we’re already to challenge #24, I’m confident you’re up for the challenge and I know you’ll showcase these colors well.
This week we have a returning sponsor, Gossamer Blue, providing the fabulous prize for this challenge. I know many of you do Project Life and/or scrapbook pages and this prize is perfect for that. However, don’t fret, if you are a card maker (like me), you’ll love it, too!
* If you aren’t able to stay within the 10 minutes, you can still link up your item! While it won’t quality for the winner spot, it still could qualify as a favorites pick!
Now onto the great prize! A giant thank you to Gossamer Blue for offering up their August Bits & Pieces kit to the lucky winner of this challenge. This kit is packed full of yummy crafty items, as you can see below.
We have three of the talented gals from the Gossamer Blue DT joining in this challenge and I cannot wait to see what they have created! Be sure to visit their blogs and see their inspiring creations!
How to Play
- Create a card/craft project within 10 minutes featuring the color palette.
- Post the time it took to create.
- Be sure to include the challenge graphic in your post and link to the challenge.
- You may combine a total of three challenges with your entry. You may enter the challenge a maximum of two times.
- Subscribe to Pretty Pink Posh via Email