Hello, sweet readers!
It’s time for a new 10 Minute Craft Dash and since we are officially in fall, I thought it was time to bring out some orange! I will be the first to admit that in the past, I wasn’t an orange fan, but now it’s so fun to incorporate it into cards and projects. Also, with Halloween and Thanksgiving right around the corner, now is the PERFECT time to break out this beautiful color.
* If you aren’t able to stay within the 10 minutes, you can still link up your item! While it won’t quality for the winner spot, it still could qualify as a favorites pick!
Just a little reminder, if you click on the DT cards in this post, it will take you right to their blogs. If you want more info on their creations or want to leave them some blog love (they’d love that!), I have tried to make it as easy as possible. Each of these gals are so talented and they post regularly- go ahead and take a peek at their sites!
Now onto the fun prize! Jamie has provided a $20 gift certficiate to the Avery Elle website for the winner. They just finished a new release, so I know you’ll thoroughly enjoy shopping on their website. Also, if you need to stock up on cardstocks, sequins or ribbons, be sure to take a peek at their lovely array of colors.
I’m thrilled to have a few of the talented Avery Elle DT bringing inspiration today. Be sure to visit their blogs and see their inspiring creations with these colors!
How to Play
- Create a card/craft project within 10 minutes featuring the color palette.
- Post the time it took to create.
- Be sure to include the challenge graphic in your post and link to the challenge.
- You may combine a total of three challenges with your entry. You may enter the challenge a maximum of two times.
- Subscribe to Pretty Pink Posh via Email