Colors: Lipstick Red, Turquoise, Olive Green
Have you ever stumbled across a new color palette that you fall in love with instantly? Today’s colors do it for me. I love how fresh they are and also how they can be used for all sorts of seasons. As you’ll see in the samples below, half of the team went the route of Christmas (without any word from me!) and then the other half went the route of everyday creations. How fun is that?! You’ll get inspiration of all kinds in today’s post!
Today we have a returning sponsor, along with many of their design team. Be sure to scroll below so you can visit their links and see what they created with the colors!
* If you aren’t able to stay within the 10 minutes, you can still link up your item! While it won’t quality for the winner spot, it still could qualify as a favorites pick!
Now onto the great prize! The lucky winner will get a $25 gift certificate to Paper Sweeties! They recently started carrying Sweet Cuts, which are steel die cuts to match their sweeties. Also, they just had a new release and there are new fall stamps!
I’m thrilled to have some of the Paper Sweeties gals bringing inspiration today. Be sure to visit their blogs and see their inspiring creations with these colors!
How to Play
- Create a card/craft project within 10 minutes featuring the color palette.
- Post the time it took to create.
- Be sure to include the challenge graphic in your post and link to the challenge.
- You may combine a total of three challenges with your entry. You may enter the challenge a maximum of two times.
- Subscribe to Pretty Pink Posh via Email