Colors: Pale yellow, Navy, Magenta
It’s time for a new 10 Minute Craft Dash! I typically try to stay seasonal with my colors, but I thought I’d shake things up a bit and went with a color palette that can be used year round. As you’ll see from both my DT and the sponsors DT, you really could use this for any occasion!
I’m pleased to announce a new sponsor to the challenge! Uniko Studio features high quality photopolymer stamps designed & manufactured in the UK and they also carry matching steel dies! Today’s card was the first time I tried both products and they worked beautifully. (I used the Bright Butterflies set and matching dies)
* If you aren’t able to stay within the 10 minutes, you can still link up your item! While it won’t quality for the winner spot, it still could qualify as a favorites pick!
Ready to see what the prize is? The lucky winner will received a £15 store certificate to Uniko Studio (a little over $24 USD). With their growing line of stamps and dies, you will have so much fun shopping!
Want a little more inspiration with these colors? The Uniko Studio DT is joining along in today’s challenge. This will be the first time just about all of them have attempted the challenge, so I’m extra excited to see what they created. Be sure to stop by and take a peek at their items!
How to Play
- Create a card/craft project within 10 minutes featuring the color palette.
- Post the time it took to create.
- Be sure to include the challenge graphic in your post and link to the challenge.
- You may combine a total of three challenges with your entry. You may enter the challenge a maximum of two times.
- Subscribe to Pretty Pink Posh via Email
You can pull out your supplies before your timer starts!