This post is such a bittersweet one for me. The sad news: this is the last 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge in the foreseeable future. If you’ve followed the challenge, you’ll know that this decision was a hard one for me to make. It’s been my “baby” these last 16 months and while I hate to see it go, with the declining number of submissions, this decision was imminent. Not to fret, I will always keep the challenge in the back of my mind and who knows what could happen down the road…
Now onto the happy news: today we are teaming up with our wonderful friends at the CAS-ual Fridays challenge! We did this collaboration last year and it was so fun, I was thrilled that it worked out for us to do it again. I want to note that my challenge is SEPARATE from their challenge, but if you were to incorporate a new year theme into your card, you could enter it in their challenge as well!
NOTE: their challenge starts at noon– only a couple hours away, but I wanted to be sure to mention that. :)
Just like the last 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge, there isn’t a specific color palette. The requirements? Create some sort of holiday goodness, stay within the 10 minute time limit* and post your time in your post.
* If you aren’t able to stay within the 10 minutes, you can still link up your item! While it won’t quality for the winners spot, it might still be featured in the favorites!
Now onto the great prize! The lucky winner will get a $25 gift certificate to CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and gets to have a shopping spree. With the latest addition of Fri-Dies (steel dies) and new stamp sets, you’re bound to have all sorts of fun adding items to your shopping cart.
How to Play
- Create a card/craft project within 10 minutes.
- Post the time it took to create.
- Be sure to include the challenge graphic in your post and link to the challenge.
- You may combine a total of three challenges with your entry. You may enter the challenge a maximum of two times.
- Subscribe to Pretty Pink Posh via Email