Hello and welcome everyone, Joni here sharing some inspiration for Altenew’s 3rd Anniversary Blog Hop!
To begin, I first stamped the images from Garden Treasure stamp set I only used the lined images and colored them with Copic Markers. After coloring I then used the Garden Treasure die set to die-cut each images.
Next, I distressed my card base with Tim Holtz Distressed Ink pads in Evergreen Bough and Crushed Olive. Then, used one of the scallop border from Stitched Borders 2 dies. I die-cut the top and bottom of the panel.
Next, I spattered some white gold watercolor paint from Gansai Tambi Starry Colors. Then, once it dried I adhered the flowers with foam tape for dimensions.
Here’s the final look of the card.
Let’s continue celebrating with your next stop at———> Meghann’s Blog
Altenew is giving away $50 gift certificates to FIVE lucky winners. There are also 12 awesome companies who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
- Spellbinders: Three $100 Gift Certificates
- Online Card Classes: Three Class Spots
- My Sweet Petunia : Mini MISTI
- Pretty Pink Posh : $30 Gift Certificate
- WOW! Embossing Powder : $30 Prize Pack
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L : $30 Prize Pack
- Tombow USA: 1 pack of 10 Dual Brush Pens
- Chameleon Pens: 1 Pack of 5 Chameleon Pens
- Butterfly Reflections Ink: $25 Gift Certificate
- Ellen Huston LLC : $25 Gift Certificate
- Freckled Fawn : $25 Gift Certificate
- Simon Says Stamp : $25 Gift Certificate
Be sure to leave comments by Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 11:59 PM EDT for a chance to win! 21 WINNERS will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew blog on April 28th, 2017.
Here is the complete list of Blog Hop Participants:
A big congratulations to Altenew and their team on their 3rd anniversary. We are so honored to be part of this celebration! Happy hopping!