Hello everyone, it’s Nina-Marie here with you today with a fun peek-a-frame card to share with you featuring new sequins and dies from Pretty Pink Posh!
I love using the Storybook die collection that Pretty Pink Posh is known for (along with lots of other fabulous products!) and the new Storybook 4 die is great addition! I thought this would be a fun die to use with a bunch of little critters peeking out from each little rectangle.
For this card, I have used the new Cuddly Critters stamp set from Simon Says Stamp and a sentiment from the Birdie Friends set. I also used quite a few different colors of the new iridescent 4mm sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, with match the fabulous 6mm iridescent sequins that were previously released… I LOVE that they are a new addition to the Pretty Pink Posh store because one can never have too many sequins, right?
If you enjoy, please give it a “thumbs up” and subscribe to our channel; we post new videos often!
- Cuddly Critter set: Simon Says Stamp
- Cuddly Critters dies: Simon Says Stamp
- Craft Tweezers: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Prima Watercolor Confections (tropical): Amazon // Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Tim Holtz Tonic Scissors: Amazon // Ellen Hutson //Simon Says Stamp
If you have any questions about this post, feel free to leave it in the comments! Thanks for stopping by and spending some time with me… see you again soon! :)